Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I Really Miss Crafting! I Will Be Back Soon!

Hello Friends,

Wow, its been 7 months since I have posted.  Life has been really crazy around here. But think its finally settling down.

You all know I used to watch my little grandson (Little P) 5 days a week. And then his little sister (Little E) came and I was watching both. Then Little P went to daycare 3 days a week while I had Little E. And now Little E is older and now both go to daycare 3 days a week and MeMaw still gets to see them 2 days a week.  These too are my life and keep me going. Such a joy to get to have them running though the house. Reminds me of their momma running though the house when she was just a little girl. Hard to believe that they are now 3 1/2 and 1 1/2.  Man they grow so fast.

Then we had some family members move in. To help them get back on their feet and start a new life. So my craft-room became the storage room for every thing. It was full, I couldn't even get in there. But as of last week. Our house is now quiet and getting back to normal.  And getting my craft-room back in order is number one on my to do list.

Last week, I was able to go in and clean off a space on the end of my craft counter where my sewing machine is.  So I could do a sewing project for a friend.

And let me tell you.  It felt so GOOD!  To be in my craft-room, just me with the radio on and the sewing machine humming.  The project turned out great.  Sorry, cant share, its a Christmas present so cant post it yet.

With now watching grand babies on Monday and Tuesday.  I now have 3 full days to get back to my crafting. Can you believe I'm now 3 years behind on those kids pages. Jeez! I better get busy.

I went and met up with my good friend Jill last week. And she misses crafting as well. So we are planing a weekly play date.  And will be working on a new project and will have news to share in the next few weeks.  So keep checking in.


On today's to do list:
Finish cleaning craft-room and dust off the Sizzix Eclips!

Go though and organize a huge bag of brand new stuff I stuck in the closet 2 years ago and never opened or put away.  I know I have a bought 30 new stamp sets in there that need to be cataloged and put in DVD cases and added to my storage system.  If you think I'm kidding,  I'm not!  I will take a picture and show you all the stuff in this bag. LOL!

So that should keep me busy the rest of this week.

Until next time, Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

Photobucket

No comments :