Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, December 13, 2013

Free Kit from SVG Cuts!


                            Free Kit from SVG Cuts!



SVG Cuts has given all its fans a FREE KIT  (Click Here) as a Thank you to all their customers for this past year!  Its only for a limited time.

And while your there grabbing your free kit.  Make sure you shop for other kits and use code XMAS for an additional 25% off your total.  

If your not a fan of their SVG Cuts Facebook Page.  Please stop by and tell them Thank You for the Gift!

Thank You SVG Cuts for all the amazing kits you make all year long. I own so many but so many more I need to get.


Sharon

Photobucket

No comments :