Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, September 23, 2013

SVG Cuts "Craft Finalist" Go Vote Now!

We did it! We helped SVG Cuts make it to #1 in the Craft category!

Now we need to go vote starting today for the next 7 days. Til Sept 30th.  You can vote 6 times a day. Just keep hitting the vote button.

Now, the link is super hard to find as the Martha site is not updated but here is the link for you.  So pass this link on so others can find it and vote for our favorite SVG file designer.

GO HERE TO VOTE!  Sept 23 - Sept 30, 2013.


Thank you all for helping SVG Cuts! 
Sharon 

Photobucket

2 comments :

Lynn C. (wordperfectqueen@yahoo.com) said...

Sharon,
What did you do for the wedding one of your children had for table decorations? Did you make then and create a file? I'm trying to figure out some kind of a wedding luminary I could set on the tables but I'm open to other suggestions. We are just having a reception for the kids in November as they got married in Cancun in April.

Sharon said...

Hi Lynn,
I will email you.