Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Please help out SVG Cuts!

Hey all,

I just wanted to post and ask you all to go help out SVG Cuts.

    (This is the screen you will see and you click the green button in the bottom right, 6 times a day)

They are in the Martha Stewart American Made Contest!  And their lead is slipping away.  And need your help.

Go to this link and vote for SVG Cuts.   You can vote 6 times a day.  Just hit the green vote button over and over till your 6 for that day are up.  Then go back every day until Sept 22 and vote 6 times a day.  Pick a good time that works for you, because you have to wait a full 24 hours before you can vote again.

If you need help remembering to go vote.  Then sign up for the "Street Team" they will send you a daily reminder to go vote.

So I'm asking y'all to take 5 mins out of your day and go help SVG Cuts out!

Thanks so much,
Sharon



Photobucket

No comments :