Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, January 4, 2013

Several Cutter File Sales!

First off,  Happy New Year to all!  I'm wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year and hope its a better one over all then last year.

Now on to Cutter File sales! These are my "Favorite Places" to buy files.

Last Reminder:  My sale ends tomorrow Jan 5 at Midnight.  50% off $25.  Includes all 91 files I have posted on the tabs at the top of my blog.
Or click on these:
Baby/Kids
Flower Files
Design Elements  
Outdoor Files
Halloween/Thanksgiving
Christmas files
Cards
Perpetual Calendar Months

14 new files added last week.   Add files to your cart  and add code NEWYEAR13 in your cart to get 50% off your total.  This sale will allow you to get a lot of my files for only .49 each and large kits like Monogram 1 for only $3.50 Or Perpetual Calendar (12 Full months of files) for only $7.50.  After your purchase you will get order conformation email with download links. 


SVG Cuts:  They only have a sale 2 times a year.  And they are kicking off the New Year with a New Store layout.  With a sale.  25% off all files in their store. Enter code NEWYEAR  So stop over at SVG Cuts and check it out.

Scrappy Dew: Is having a sale.  85% off $25.  Enter Code HAPPY2013

My Scrap Chick: Is having a sale as well.  50% off $25.  Didn't see a code so it may auto update when you hit $25 in your cart.

These are my favorite places to buy files when I'm not making any.  So I'm sure you will find some then at several of these sales to help you get your Craft on for the new year.  I know I have a ton of layouts to get working on and a few other projects.  Im about year and half behind on my grandsons pictures and he has a new sister coming any day. So I have to get on it. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon



Photobucket

No comments :