Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, December 1, 2012

Santa Village SVG Set (SVG Cuts)

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!

Did you see the new kit from SVG Cuts.  Called "Santa's Village".




This set is so adorable.  This set has 5 3D projects that are all boxes.  Church, House, Barn, Hat and Stocking.  I headed over right now to buy this set. Actually get it free because I'm going to buy the Nutcracker set and one other.

Those that buy SVG cuts files know how it works.  But if you don't.  This is how to get the newest set free.

FREE GIFT INSTRUCTIONS

  • Visit www.SVGCuts.com and make a purchase of $9.98 or more between now and Thursday, December 6th 2012.
  • Add Santa’s Village SVG Kit to your cart.
  • During Step 2 of Checkout, type FREEGIFT into the Discount Coupon section. Doing so will subtract the value of the SVG Collection from your total. This gift is a $6.99 Value!
  • All of your files, including the free gift, will be available for immediate download after you complete your purchase!
  • Happy Crafting!

Photobucket

No comments :