Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year File SALE!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all!  

I wanted to Thank everyone for your support over the past 6 weeks I have had my files back up for sale.  And I'm hosting my first sale with the new store.

All files in my store are included and you will get a email with automatic download as soon as you finish your transaction.

Note: if you buy large sets like Monogram 1 or Perpetual Calendar.  You will get a couple links for the download so its easier to download instead of one huge file. So make a folder and save those files in that group.

As of last night I added 14 more files to the store.  Just look at the"TAB's" at the top.
Right now I have 91 files loaded and working on changing out my old packaging to all match my blog and will be adding more though the week.


Newly added tab is Perpetual Calendar.  You have 2 options.  Either buy the entire kit which includes 12 full month files. Plus free Calendar file.  designed to be complete layouts and I cut these at 5.5 x 5.5 so you know if they cut that small, you can cut them larger for complete layout page.  Or cut to fit a card.  Many examples on my blog and on the Creative team blog.

Or you can buy just the Calendar file or Individual month files.

Sale is 50% off 25.00   Use Code NEWYEAR13 in the code box.  Sale runs from today 12/30/12 through 01/05/13 midnight. 

Happy Shopping!
Sharon

Photobucket

No comments :