Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, December 31, 2012

DVD Case Sale! Sleeve City

If yall have read about my Unmounted Stamp storage on my blog.  You know that I buy my DVD cases from Sleeve City.  These are the cases I order.  Super Jewel  Box King DVD

They sent me a email they are having a sale.  If your looking to buy you should do so now as they only have a sale a couple times a year.

Sale is 15% off and use code 15OFFNYSALE  Sale ends Jan. 5, 2013

The more you order the cheaper they are.  And believe me, if your going to do unmounted stamps. Order 100 to start off.

nyebanner1.jpg

(Not associated with them at all.  Just passing on one of my favorite places to get supplies)

Here you can see how I store my Spell binders in these Cases. Spell Binder Storage

Here is how I store my unmounted Rubber Stamps.  Rubber Stamp Storage

And this is how I store my Just Rite Stamps as well.  Just Rite Stamp Storage
Photobucket

No comments :