Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, December 2, 2012

Baby Card For My Daughter

I forgot to post this card I had made and had in my stash and gave to my daughter at her baby shower.


I used my file RM00153 Baby Mesh.  I designed it to cut to fit a card but it can be also resized larger for a mat for a layout.  I used my swiss dots cuttle bug folder to give it some texture.  And stamp set is from Just Rite Stampers "Bundle of Joy".

The baby is due Feb 3 but we had a early shower for her because she is expected to deliver early again. If you remember right.  Last baby shower we had on a Sunday and Baby "P" was born the next morning.  5 weeks early.  So she has been on weekly shot since she found out she was expecting. And those end in just a couple weeks when she is at 36 weeks.  And is expected to deliver soon after as she is already showing sings of early delivery.  So hoping for 36 weeks.

Here is the same file cut in blue.  So this file can be cut in any color to match a theme.


You can now purchase this file RM00153 Baby Mesh for only .99  And you can find other baby files on the tab above. Baby / Kids

Thanks for stopping by!
 Sharon

Photobucket

No comments :