Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! Free File!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.   I just wanted to do a short post today and thank everyone that has supported me.

I'm offering you all a free file on my Facebook Fan Page.  Available from Nov 22-24.

Like the page, and you will see a "PINK" tab at the top. Click that and download your file.

The file is RM00017  Turkey Day Traditions.  I know these fit our family and probably yours as well. LOL


Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have safe travels.  Enjoy!

Sharon

Photobucket

1 comment :

Heather D. said...

Thank you for the freebie! Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!