Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Files Available!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?  I hope you had a wonderful time with Family and Friends and ate lots.

It's now time to move on to Christmas projects.  I know I have a couple and need to get in gear or I won't get them done.

But in the mean time. I wanted to stop in and let you all know I now have all my Christmas files loaded.  I loaded some Christmas Luminary's.  Some Christmas Cupcake Wrappers with matching toppers.  Baby's First Christmas title, Pictures with Santa title, And several card files. Nested Snowflake, and some other card files.

 And two are my favorite.  They come complete with every thing you need to mass cut a bunch of Christmas Cards. Each card has 7 layers. And you can choose how many to use.  There are two sets and two cards in each.  You can find all the Christmas files up top on the Christmas Files Tab.

So let me ask you.  How are y'all loving the new cart with the immediate download?  I know I'm loving it. I have a email sent to me the same as you get so I can check how your downloads look and work.  And it looks really nice.  I have your downloads set up for 5 tries.  So if you have any issues with it. Please let me know ASAP so I can check it out and rest it for you.

I still have my old Creative team blog up and have been changing out almost 200 links so far.  With links to the new store.  But if you go to the CT blog.  On the Right.  You can pull up the files used by number.  If you see some thing you need and its not posted yet. Email me and let me know the number and I will be happy to load it for you.  So stop by and check out the Creative Team blog.  Lots of beautiful work from the past team there.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon



Photobucket

No comments :