Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, October 1, 2012

Sneak Peak! Oct Kit!

Wow, I just signed up for the Scrapbook Generation Super Sketch Club kit and just got it on Friday.

 And today,  they are already posting a sneak peak of 3 of the 5 layouts in the Oct Kit.  Its really cute Fall layouts.  What you do think!

They have other kits available as well.  You can check them out HERE!

Looks like I better get started soon before I get to far behind on these kits.  Im hoping to get working on them in two weeks.  As Im kind of doing an "Extream Makeover" on my house. As my friend calls it.

I have every thing moved and put away in the craftroom.  I have my MTC software reloaded and plugin installed and reactivated so its ready to go.  I need to still load all my files and all the other files I had on my back up. And not to mention, have to learn how to use MTC and design in it.

 And then finish getting my house ready for guest coming in two weeks. This weekend we took the 55 gallon fish tank out side and gave it a good scrubbing. You have to do this every couple years and it was due.  And then we took Sunday off and went to the beach with my brother and his family.  We had a great time and got a little sun burnt   But it was so worth it.  We have been working so hard the past 3 weeks. We needed a break.

 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

Photobucket

No comments :