Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, October 26, 2012

3D Nutcracker SVG!

Oh My Gosh!  have you seen the newest kit from SVG Cuts.


I am pretty sure I have mentioned this before.  That I totally love Nutcrackers.  I have a pretty big collection of them I put out every Christmas.  I put them on my fireplace Mantle.  And I have several wood and some glass ones I put on my Christmas Tree.

So dont you know that I just fell in love with this 3D paper version.  You know I just have to get this kit.  But Im trying to make my self finish my Fall project first.  Or it wont get done if I get this now. LOL!

There are also Snowflakes, which is my other addiction.  But I promised I would not put them out this year as my hubby wants to change my White, Blue and Silver Snowflake and Snowman theme tree to a more colorful one for the Grandbaby.  But I can still put out my nutcrackers. LOL.

Oh, this kit also has a pair of Ballet Slippers.  And I just have to have those.  As my daughter is expecting a baby girl in Feb.  And I can for sure use those.

Make sure to watch the video on this page.  "Clara's Christmas Eve" 

This is how to get this kit for free

FREE GIFT INSTRUCTIONS

  • Visit www.SVGCuts.com and make a purchase of $9.98 or more between now and Thursday, November 1st 2012.
  • Add Clara’s Christmas Eve SVG Kit to your cart.
  • During Step 2 of Checkout, type FREEGIFT into the Discount Coupon section. Doing so will subtract the value of the SVG Collection from your total. This gift is a $6.99 Value!
  • All of your files, including the free gift, will be available for immediate download after you complete your purchase!
  • Happy Crafting!

Okay, I have to get working on my Fall project so I can get this one.  See ya in a few days.

Sharon

Photobucket

No comments :