Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Scrapbook Generation! Kit Club!

Wow! Post # 2 in a week. LOL

Okay, so since I have not done a "Layout" in "I don't know how long"! Maybe a year!  And I think I'm about a year behind on Lil "P" pages.

I thought I would sign up with a Kit club!  That way, I have every thing I need to do some fast pages to catch up.  I have a ton of pictures printed.  So I just need to get those out and cut some titles.

So I checked out a kit club a friend is in called "Scrapbook Generation"  And it looks pretty good to me and I think I can swing it on my "No Craft Budget"  Its only $20 a month and $6.99 Priority shipping.  So for a total of $26.99 a month.  You get every thing you need to make 5 double layouts.  That's 10 whole pages.

And here is a picture of the Sept. Super Sketch Club Kit


This is what the kit includes to make 5 Double Layouts. 10 whole pages. (3 different kits) I love that you have some variety in these kits.  I have always struggled with matching paper.  So this will be great.

1.  6-7 sheets of cardstock, 3-4 sheets of patterned paper, 1 sheet of letter stickers or die-cuts, and sometimes a few extras like jewels, buttons, ribbon, etc. You also get a cutting guide and three sketches, from which you make three double-page layouts

2. One "Debbie Sanders Sketch" per month: always includes 2-3 sheets of cardstock, and three sheets of patterned paper (a small pattern, a large pattern, and a stripe), plus a computer sketch and any extras we've used (buttons, ribbons, title, etc.) You make one double-page layout.

 3. One "Allison Davis Sketch" per month: always includes 2-3 sheets of cardstock, and three sheets of patterned paper (a small pattern, a large pattern, and a stripe), plus a computer sketch and any extras we've used (buttons, ribbons, title, etc.) You make one double-page layout.

Im super excited to get this kit and all the sketches and cutting guides to help me get some pages done fast.  And cant wait for it to get here.  

See ya soon!
Sharon 


Photobucket

No comments :