Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, September 28, 2012

Freebie Friday Files from My Favorites Sellers!

Thought I would pass along my favorite file sellers.  I love their "Freebie Friday Files"

You need to sign up for their newsletters so you get the links to the freebie friday files.  I will help you get there.  This is the link to their newsletter sign up. (Not the File) .

First is "My Scrap Chick"  (Newsletter link) You will need to sign up for an account so that you can add it to your cart and check out.  Great thing is.  It keeps all your downloads so you can go back and get them if you loose them.   Todays file is a super adorable Bat Tag.   She is also having a great sales so check it out.  75% 0ff  $10.00 .  That means you get $10 of files for only  $2.50.  Time for me to go shopping.


Next is "SVG Cuts" (Newsletter link) Sign up for their newsletter so you don't miss their Friday freebies.  And you will notice.  Their Friday freebie will usually match and go with their newest release kits. They also have a link to all their Friday freebies so you can pick them up.  Here . And you can get to their store and see all their fantastic sets Here

Last is "Scrappy Dew" (Newsletter Link) You can go here to sign up for their newsletter so you don't miss the freebie Friday files.   And Until Sept 30 they are having a Sale.  80% off.   So hurry up!


These are my favorites so far.  Now that I'm trying to get back in to scrapping.  I have to get on the ball.   I also have to reload my MTC software and email Andy for my code.  My laptop crashed and lost my software.  And I cant reload KNK software with out paying $75.  So forget that.  MTC is free for life after your first purchase.  With free upgrades (ALL THE TIME)  So I will have to break down and learn how to use it and watch some webinars again.  And have to reload all "MY" files I had backed up on my external.  So really starting over.

Got notice my new scrapbooking kit shipped yesterday so it should be here in a couple days. Woo Hoo!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

Photobucket