Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, September 22, 2012

Checking In!

Wow, Can you believe it has been exactly 6 months today since my last check in.  I can't believe it.

So much has been going on and still going on.   I haven't had any time to do any crafting.  So here is whats been going on.

As yall know, I watch my little grandson.  I was watching him 3 days a week and that left me a few days at home by myself to get some crafting done.  But for the last 6 months, I have been watching him 5 days a week.  When he leaves I make dinner and do the dishes.  Im just plane wore out!   I don't know how you moms with little ones at home fit in crafting time.  Poor little one is always sick with some thing or another.  Just in the past two weeks, he has had allergy problems, that turned in to a sinus infection, and that turned in to a viral infection with a rash all over.  He is on 3 meds and breathing treatments and is just now starting to get better.  And he is so smart and talking so much.  Just love that Lil Punkin.

I might of told you,  I had packed up my scraproom so that my sons fiance and her twin 4 year olds could move in.   Well,  That never happened.  And they got Married a few weeks ago and bought their own place.  So I have been spending the past few weeks trying to get my house back in order.  All my scrapbook and sewing stuff is now back in my craftroom and most of it is put in its place.  And I really want to get in there and play a little. LOL.

I might have to clean up my blog as Im just a crafter ,scrapbooker now.  No more selling files for me,  Its just so much work and not really worth it in the end for me.  I would rather just buy a few files and only design if I really have to.  Im pretty picky about my files and I buy only from 2 places I love.

 SVG Cuts  (their files remind me of my own, Nice, Clean Cutting and Very Detailed, Great priced sets. Lots of 3d files)

and My Scrap Chick.   (Super cute files, really cheap prices Awesome Friday Freebies).

This is no longer scrapping with Smokey.  Several months ago she just disapeared. I think some one took her.  So now, I have a new puppy.  She is now 10 months old.  Her name is Maya.  And she is a Mini Long Haired Dachshund. Black and Tan.   I cant get good pictures of her awake.  She dont hold still if her eyes are open.  Always on the hunt. LOL!

And, We are now expecting grandbaby number 2.  My daughter and her husband are expecting a little girl in Feb 2013.  New baby is due Feb 3 and Preston turns 2 on Feb 7 so that will be a busy week. LOL.

Well, I guess that is all my updates for a while.  Im almost done with my craft room.  And am so far behind on Lil P's Pictures.  And almost done with my house.  We are moving every thing around in every room as we have company coming in 3 weeks.  

I hope to be back soon.   And let me say, Im totally confused by the new blogger. LOL!  I hope I post this right.

Sharon

Photobucket

2 comments :

Lynn C. (wordpefectqueen@yahoo.com) said...

Sharon, it is so good to hear from you again. I'm sure sorry to hear you aren't going to sell or make files anymore. I loved your files.
I do know that it is time consuming but you are so good at it.
Maybe you will change your mind if life ever settles for you.
Congrats on your son's marriage and on the new grandbaby coming. It sounds like life is exciting for you and each day if packed full.
Don't be a stranger. You have been missed.

Sharon said...

Thanks Lynn. I sure have missed all my scrapping friends.

Good news. I just now joined a Kit club. Hopeing it will inspire me to get scrapping again. So I will be seeing yall around soon. Back to organizing the craft room so its ready when I am. LOL

Sharon