Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, January 2, 2012

New Yahoo Group for Scrappin with Sharon Diecuts

Hello Friends,

I wanted to let you all know, I have just started up a Yahoo group for Scrappin with Sharon Diecuts.

I miss so many of my old friends and want to get to know new friends better and meet more new friends.  So I started a group for all of you to post your creations using my files.  The creative team will be posting their creations to the yahoo group.  I will be posting Challenges, and free files for members only.  

Your welcome to chat off topic. (Other scrapping stuff just not other files store)  Just remember to keep it friendly and clean.  And welcome to start a gallery to post your creations using my files.

I will be posting for Guest Creative Team members.  So be on the look out for that.  This could lead to a actual position on the Creative Team.  So think about applying for the Guest spot.  You just never know.  I could pick you.

Remember, we just started,  So post will be slow to start.  But we would love to have you.  If you would like to join my Yahoo group.  You can do so HERE  or on the right side of the blog.  Look for the Purple Join button.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see ya soon!
Sharon

Photobucket

No comments :