Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Guest Creative Team Call!

I am looking for 12 creative members of my Yahoo group interested in doing a "Guest Team Member" post.   1 member per month.

I will be picking someone to do 2 post for one month.  2 weeks apart.   You will get to choose two files to work with for your post. 
Everyone interested should submit because this could lead to a position on my Creative Team.  

Go to the photos, and look for this folder "Guest Team Member Submissions"  and make a folder with your name or group ID.  And in that folder,  add a picture for each of your
 3  best and favorite finished creations.  Your creation pictures can be of any thing you like. And yes, you can use some one else's files.  (Please don't post who and where to get them. Thank you).  I just need to see how you use cutter files.

I will be picking from this folder every month.  So make sure, if your interested you submit. Its never to late.  (One folder submission per person).

I'm looking for someone for January.  So start posting your creations.  It might just be you!

Thanks
Sharon 

Photobucket

No comments :