Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, December 12, 2011

RM00165 Snowflake Frame Set


RM00165 Snowflake Frame Set  (Click here)

File includes one Rectangle with 3 layers, One Circle with 3 layers and Border with 2 layers.

This file was a file request from one of my customers.  And I love how this turned out.  As always, I have test cut this and it cut great. I used MTC and cut it on my Cricut Expression. I am working with the file to make a Winter layout.  I hope to post later this week.  You know!  Its a little hard to make a Winter layout with snowflakes when you live in Florida. LOL!

But I did a cool technique with this file I will share with you when I post the layout.

This file is available in AI, GSD ( 3 GSD files,One Shape per file), KNK, MTC, SVG & WPC.

If you would like a chance to win this file for free.  Leave me a comment below. With a way to contact you. I will pick one winner on Friday Night 12/16/11.  You will have one week to claim your prize. 

If you cant wait to see if you won this file.  You can purchase it in my store. RM00165 


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon





Photobucket

10 comments :

sharonscraps said...

Great file!

Geri Brown said...

Nice file and no problems using it here in central wisconsin!
Geri Brown
gerbears1230@centurytel.net

Anna said...

Adorable file Sharon. Just lovely. I wish I could say that I could not use it but sad to say I really can living in WV LOL. We have already had enough for me this year and it was just a dusting LOL. Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

Lovin the snowflake file! We need more snow here to make it more like Christmas! LOL. I'm used to visiting the cabin and having 4 feet of snow on the ground. LOL. Thanks for the chance to win. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Photomama said...

Lovely snowflake frames - I wish we had snow to fill it with pictures :)

Kelly S said...

Beautiful file! Amazingly we don't have any snow yet (I'm in central NY). I am not complaining though. It will be here soon enough.

~Tina said...

Nice snowflake frames! tina_8000 at yahoo dot com :)

Val from Oz said...

I understand what you mean here in Australia Christmas day can get over 30C so definitely no snowflakes for us... Val (knknewbie @yahoo.com)

jrhod711 said...

Very Cool! jrhod711@yahoo.com

Sharon said...

So sorry, I forgot about this. I have been sick this weekend, Of to pick a winner, Look for new blog post.

Sharon