Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, December 9, 2011

Make the Cut Update 4.1.0 Zing Plugin Sil Cameo Plugin

Woo Hoo!  Andy and the team have been at it again.  They have announced the newest MTC Update and y'all are going to be very happy.

The new updates include:

Make the Cut Update Version  4.1.0
KNK Zing Plugin 1.1.0
Silhouette Cameo Plugin 2.0.0.

Note: They are currently working on a version for the MAC.

To download the newest version of MTC or the newest plugins for the Zing or SIL Cameo Plugin.  You need to go to the Make the Cut Forum to download.  Please sign up as a member. So you can enjoy the forum and all they offer.

Remember, MTC updates are always free so download the newest version and enjoy.   But if you don't have Make the cut and need to purchase it.  You can purchase it HERE!.    But you can also download a free trial version from this link if you would like to try it out before you buy.

Thanks for stopping By!
Sharon

Photobucket

No comments :