Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, December 19, 2011

File Winner!

Hello All!

Sorry, Totally had forgot about this drawing.  I have been sick.  I caught a cold from my little grandson.  And have been really sick the past few days.  I'm on the med and plan to do some holiday baking with my son this week.

So here is the winner for the RM00165 Snowflake frame set : Winner is HEIDI.
Heidi, please email me at rsmobley85@gmail.com so I can email you your file.

Also, I'm still waiting for the winner of RM00164 Christmas Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers to email me.
Sharonscraps. please email me at rsmobley85@gmail.com so I can get your file to you.

Thanks for all the comments.

Sharon

Photobucket

1 comment :

Sharon said...

Thank you. Both File winners have been sent their files.

Sharon