Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Cup Cake Wrappers and Toppers

This is a brand new file.  And perfect for your Christmas gatherings or School party's 

RM00164 Christmas Cup Cake Wrappers and Toppers


This set of 3 wrappers and 3 toppers includes.  One with snowflakes, One with row of Christmas trees and a inner liner  and the last one is my favorite.  It has crossing Candy Canes with a bow and has inner liner.

The 3 Toppers are: One Christmas Tree, One Snowflake and One Candy Cane so you can mix and match for your Cupcake toppers.

You can get this file now in store here: RM00164 Christmas Cup Cake Wrappers and Toppers

Or you can become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment below with a way to contact you. And One person will win this file. I will pick a winner on Monday Morning 12/12/11. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon
Photobucket

3 comments :

sharonscraps said...

Very cute files!

Sharon said...

Thanks Sharon, I didn't post this any where so my true followers would get a chance to win. And looks like your the winner.

Sharon M

Sharon said...

Sharon Can you send me your email. I cant reply to your comment. And dont see your email on your profile.

Thanks,
Sharon M.