Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, December 2, 2011

"Blitsy.Com" Discounted Scrapping Supplys

Have y'all heard of this new place called "Blitsy" that just opened.  They post Awesome! deals on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

You all know, I'm on a super strict scrappy supply budget. So I'm always looking for great deals.  And this is the newest one I have come across.

You should check out today's deals.  I love "Tonic Studios" products.
And they have the Red Handled scissors on sale for $7.95.  That is a totally awesome deal. But I already have these.

But I don't have these and will ordering these soon.  They have the Tonic Retractable Craft Knife, Craft Pick,  Craft Distresser and Knife Blade refills for only $3.49 each.  WOW!




Okay, now that I shared with yall, I better go get mine before they are all gone.  You need the link, its "Blitsy"


Oh, I didn't even mention the other stuff they have listed today. Great deal on the blue Xyron Mega Runner and Refills, Tim Holtz Distress Inks. $2.99 each,  And the limited Winter edition is only $8.97  And a bunch of Tim Holts Products like Stickles for $1.75, Glossy Accents for $2.99.  And a bunch of other things. Like Spellbinders.  So dont wait,  Go sign up to get their emails so you can get in on these deals.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

Photobucket

3 comments :

Sharon said...

Update: I just put in my first order. I got the 4 items I showed you above. And I picked up the Bind-It-All Around the world book for only $1.95. Wow. And got a 10% off first order when I liked them on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blitsy/207610382628932

I will let you know how fast my order gets here. Remember, this is Friday.

Sharon

Colleen said...

Hi Hon! Found you on the My Memories FB page. I'm a new Follower...I'm working to build my network of friends and followers and would love to have you Follow me as well! Beautiful blog!! I have an FB page as well...Sweet Home Designs...Thank you in advance :)

Sharon said...

I got my first Blitsy order today. Not bad timing considering I put my order in on Friday. And I bet they have been slammed as things are selling out on their site.

And the products are awesome. Got a great deal on the Bind it all book.

Sharon