Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, November 12, 2011

More Christmas Files Added to the Store

Hello All,

Its been a slow posting week or maybe two. Here on the Scrappin with Sharon and Smokey blog!

I did get 10 more Christmas files converted and loaded to the store.  Woo Hoo!  We are now up to 90 files in store. I have about 70 more to go. Whew!  I have 4 more Christmas files to convert packages for and add MTC files to and then I will start working on NEW Christmas Files.

You have a  request?  Email me at rsmobley85@gmail.com and if I use your idea.  You get the file for free.  How cool is that!

Here is the link to the files added to the store today.  I added 3D Snowflakes, Some Christmas signs perfect for your door or decorate your office.  I also added some cute titles with paper piecings to make Christmas cards. I have cut these at A2 size.  (4 1/4 X 5 1/2) and they cut perfect.
http://scrappinwithsharondiecuts.ecrater.com/c/135027475/christmas


Here are a few of the files loaded today.




Thanks for Stopping By!
Sharon

Photobucket

1 comment :

Darla said...

Love the cardinal!! Can't wait to see the rest!