Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, November 4, 2011

Headed to the Creating for Causes Retreat!

I'm so excited!  Today is the day! I'm going to the Creating for Causes Retreat Friday - Sunday.   I'm all packed, and yes think I'm taking to much scrapping stuff. LOL!  And I'm sure, when I get there I will remember some thing I forgot.  That is just how it always works out , Right!.

I'm taking my Laptop and my Cricut, so I can cut some of my files to make some layouts.  But I will also be able to check orders.  And send out those files.  So don't worry about that.  I will send them as soon as I can.

Have y'all checked out the Creative Team Blog lately?   You really should.  The girls are posting some really cute projects.  Michelle and Marie have returned to the team.  And we have 3 new girls.  Kenya, Chrissie and Ruthie.  So make sure you stop over and checkout their intro and go visit their blogs and welcome them to the team.  I'm so happy to have this great group of girls working along with me.

Okay, off to get ready, I will try and post some retreat pictures this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

Photobucket

No comments :