Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Freebie Thursday's Digital Downloads

Here is today's Freebie Thursday's Digital Download.  This gift from My Memories Suite.  Has 2 quick pages as png,  All the papers and embellishments used to create these pages.



These Digital downloads are free for you to use.   They come as PNG and JPG files so you can use them in any software you like.  But if you want to purchase My Memories Suites software.  You can use my special code STMMMS2830  and get $10 off the price and only pay $ 29.97.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon 

Photobucket

No comments :