Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, November 24, 2011

4 New Christmas Cards and Bag of Coal

Last week,  I was following the Cutter's Creek Design Team Blog!  They were doing a week long event of Christmas Cards using Echo Park.   And the cards are just beautiful.  I love the Echo Park line.  And plan to buy it ASAP!

But it got me in the mood to make Christmas Cards.  So you know me.  I have to create some thing to cut.  So I designed 4 New Christmas Cards.

RM00162 Christmas Cards 1


RM00163 Christmas Cards 2



I designed these Christmas Cards so that they cut out in layers and you can mass cut.  To get your cards done  fast. Each Card has 7 layers.  This cuts the whole card so you just fold it. It even has the fold marks.  Also includes the layers to finish the insides of the cards.



 The hardest part for me was picking out the paper.  I don't have Echo Park Christmas paper yet.  So I used my other favorite paper line.  This paper is MME (My Minds Eye)  This is the "Merry Days of Christmas"  I love the distressed muted colors of this set of papers.  I used  8 sheets of this line to make 4 cards and still have lots of scraps left to make other cards.

I used stickles on all the cards for that extra shine.  And used red rhinestones and red ribbon to decorate all the cards.  And all layers on front are on pop dots.

And this is another of my newest files added to the store tonight.  This one is a "Bag of Coal"  This one has bag, Ribbon, Title.  And 2 layer coals.  You can use the coals as is. The top has slits that cut out so it shows the lines in the coal.  Or you can use the bottom solid layer and run it though your embossing folders. Its up to you.

RM00161 Bag of Coal





Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon
Photobucket

6 comments :

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards! Just started making my Christmas cards, hope I get them finished in time!

Tammy said...

Sharon!!
Your cards are so lovely!!!! You are ahead of me---Christmas card--hope to catch at least your coat tails:) Very lovely and thank you so much for allowing me to glean from you!! blessings
Beyond Measure
TAmmy
www.bbbm.weebly.com

MichelleMyBelle said...

Sharon they are beautiful! 4 down and how many to go , LOL

Sharon said...

Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Michelle, That's funny! I dont usually send out Christmas cards so these may end up in my store.

Sharon

Sarah said...

I wish I had something to mass print and cut. Your cards are beautiful especially with dimension!

Caroline said...

gorgeous cards Sharon :)