Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, October 31, 2011

Winners Posted! Challenge and My Memories Giveaway

Happy Halloween!

Today is the day to post the winners of the SSSD Challenge  and the My Memories Suite Give away.

The winner of the SSSD Challenge for my Halloween Title is:  Scrapbooking With Sparkle




Scrapbooking With Sparkle said...


Hiya! starstar15@aol.com! Love your site!



The Winner of the "My Memories Suite" Digital Scrapbooking Software is:   Darla

I will email the winners shortly. If you dont get a email from me.  Please email me at rsmobley85@gmail.com.

Thanks for playing.
Sharon

Photobucket

2 comments :

Darla said...

Yay!!! Thank you soooooo much!!! I'm pretty sure I just saw an email come in from you as I was reading this post! That's awesome!

MichelleMyBelle said...

Congrats to both of you!!