"SSSD" Challenge #1 "Halloween"
I so miss my challenges. So I thought I would start them up again here on my old blog! So Since this is October and I just love "Halloween" decorations and crafty creations. This Challenge is you guessed it. "Halloween Theme"
Here are some of my favorite Halloween creations I have made and am working on a new one now but just discovered. I don't have any black paint. So have to figure some thing else out.
I totally love Luminaries so I made these last year for Halloween. (Hm! I need to make some for for the holidays I'm missing, I better check on that).
RM00109 3D Halloween Luminary
RM00110 Pumpkin Luminary
RM00111 Bat Luminary
On to the Challenge. One winner will be selected via random org and that person will win my newest file "Halloween Titles" Set. If you win and already purchased this file. I will give you a file of the same amount of your choice.
RM00157 Halloween Titles 1 (Will be in store soon)
Here are the Details: Challenge runs from Oct 2 though Oct 30. Will will be chosen on Oct 31.
1. Must be "New Creation" never posted before today 10/02/11
2. You can make any thing you like, Card, Layout, Door Decoration, Picture Frame, Candy Box. You name it. You can make it as long as its "Halloween" Theme. ( You CAN use any ones designs, stamps, templates, etc. For this challenge)
3. Post your finished creation on your blog with the Title : "SSSD" Challenge #1 (any thing else you want in your title here)
4. Make sure you mention my blog and challenge and to link to this blog post so others can join.
5. Post your "Blog POST LINK ONLY" in the "INLINKS" Little Blue Froggy below this post.
6. Become a follower of my blog! (On the right side bar)
7. Leave a comment below with your email so I can contact you if your chosen.
I cant wait to see all your Halloween Creations.
Thanks for Stopping by!