Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scary Halloween Layout

This is my newest layout.  I made this for my Son and his Girlfriend.  She works Hallow Scream at Busch Gardens.  So I made this for them to keep one of their favorite Halloween Pictures in.


I used my file RM00157  for the title.  Which is perfect for this layout with the Dracula.  The Bat frame is a new file I just loaded to the store tonight RM00159.  It has 3 layers and I cut this to fit a 4 x 6 picture. The Rats, Ghost, Tree, Tomb Stones, Clouds, Dracula and Iron gate are just part of a new collection added to the store. RM00160

I cut the Iron gate to fit the 12 x 12 page, and then Inked it with black to look old.  And then used silver brads on the ends and on the front handle.  And also folded the front back so it looks like its open for Dracula.  Added Red Stickles for all the eyes on the Dracula, Rats and Bats.  I layered one tree behind the frame and One in front of the frame with a ghost hiding in the tree.  The tomb stones I made 3D to stand up but for this layout I cut off the tabs so it laid flat.  The R.I.P cuts out of the stones so no small piecing.

These are the new Files I just added to the store.

                       RM00159 Bat Frames Border
Bat Frame has 4 layers, Circle frame has 3 layers and one Bat border

                       RM00160 Spooky Collection 1

This large Collection has 2 Skeletons, 2 ghost, 3 Clouds, 1 Tree, 1 Dracula, 1 Rat, 2 Bats, 2 Tomb Stones, 1 Candle. 17 images with layers.

I hope you enjoyed my layout. Its kind of scary to me.  But its totally my sons style so he loves it and that is what matters the most.  I'm also entering this layout in the Scrap retreat I won a ticket to in 2 weeks.

Thanks for Stopping by!
Sharon

Photobucket

1 comment :

SugarGem said...

This is really cute Sharon!