Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, October 27, 2011

Freebie Thursday's Digital Downloads

Happy Thursday,

Every Thursday, I will be posting a free Digital Download from My Memories Suite Scrapbooking software. This weeks download is a cute 2 page Quick page.  It comes papers and elements to make your own or you can use the 2 premade quick pages.  These are great to save and start working on a album that you can have printed later.


Here is this weeks Digital Download.  You can get it HERE

If you don't have My Memories Suite Digital scrappbooking software you can get it at a really great price.  And if you use my code STMMMS2830 you will get $10 off so you only pay $29.97

Here are my samples of the page kits.  I used some pictures from our Raised bed garden this spring. 





Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

Photobucket

1 comment :

Melissa* said...

Cute sample layouts! Found you from Scrapbook.com blog post, following you now :)