Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Freebie "Name Plate Frame for Cricut Expression"

I'm going to be taking my Cricut Expression with me to the Creating for Causes Retreat this coming Weekend.  So I thought I better make some thing to put on it so I know its mine.

So I designed this dainty swirly frame and added my blog name.  And cut it out of vinyl and applied it to the front and the back of my Cricut Expression.  I think it turned out really pretty.


I am offering you this swirly frame free to decorate your own Cricut.   I have sized this to fit the Expression so you will need to resize if cutting it for a different machine.   You can download this file from 4 shared.



NamePlateFrame_RSM
Password is: iagreetou  (This file will remain free and available)


I hope you enjoy the file and give some detail to your cutter machines.

Also don't forget.  Tomorrow is the last day for several things happening on this blog.

Design Team Call ends

"SSSD Challenge #1 ends

My Memories Suits Digital Software Give away ends 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

Photobucket

8 comments :

Caroline said...

gorgeous frame Sharon, have fun at your Retreat!

MichelleMyBelle said...

I hope you have a great time. Love the frame and a great way to advertise.

Krafthead said...

Love this! Have fun!

Kathy said...

Sharon, this is just wonderful...thanks so much for sharing

bartlettpair said...

Uber lovely!!! VERY nice!!! Have a super time!!
b blessed ......................Beyond measure <3

www.bblessedbeyondmeasure.blogspot.com
(setting up blog as I type)

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

momof5 said...

Love the frame. Thanks for sharing!

LindaG said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.