Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, September 23, 2011

What A Week!

So, What have you all been up to this week?

I have been busy watching my grandson.  He is now 7 1/2 months old.  And Rolling all over. And learning to feed him self finger food.  I get to watch him Monday through Thursday.  From 6 to 4, then make dinner, do the dishes. And I then relax, read some email, check face book, and blog surf a little.

 I have been working on a few brand new files this week.  One I posted on my Facebook fan page. Have you see it.  It's a really cute Baby file.  I will be working on a layout with this file hopefully Friday.  And then I will be posting it on my blog.  And you all will have a chance to win it.  And tonight, I made a bunch of cute Halloween titles.  I will post in a few days.  When I finish my next Project.

I am having lunch with my friend tomorrow and going to Joann's for the first time in several months. I really need some Halloween paper. So I think a trip is called for.  Don't you. LOL!

So, Its Officially Fall. I'm really happy about that.  I love Fall.  For the colors although we don't get many here in Florida, I still love fall colors.  I love Halloween and Thanksgiving, Love Halloween Candy,  Love the weather change.  And love the new TV Season shows that return. LOL.   The only thing I don't like is.  All those scary movies they come out with in the Fall.  No Way!  I can do with out those. LOL!

Well,  Short post tonight. Im headed to bed so I can be ready to scrap tomorrow. So make sure you check back, in a day or two for a chance to win my newest file.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :