Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, September 30, 2011

"SSSD" Design Team Call 10/1 - 10/30

"Scrappin With Sharon and Smokey Diecuts"  
Design Team Call

With the opening of my new store.  I am looking to add several crafty members to my Creative team. Why do I call it a Creative Team. Well,  I Design the files you Create with them. LOL!

If your addicted to your cutter machine (All machines and software accepted)  and love to use cutter files. To make Cards, layout and other projects.  Then you should apply!  Also, I have my first grandchild so I'm making baby and kids files  for the first time.  So if you have little ones to scrap. Please apply! This Gramma  could use some ideas for files.LOL! 

I am SO very happy to Announce that Michelle with MichelleMyBell Creations is returning. Yay! I am so happy about this. I just love her work. She is so creative and thinks out side the box and always makes me say " I never would of thought to use my file that way". 


About My Store!(Click here)

I create Digital Cutter Files that you can cut with your machines.  I create in KNK and MTC and offer these file types:  AIv8, GSD2.4, KNK, MTC 3.2.1, SVG & WPCv14 (these versions will open and work with all machines).  

I strive to make cutter files that cut like butter by removing as many nodes as possible. So my files can be cut small and still get great cuts. I make simple to detailed paper piecings.  I just opened my store on 09/28 so will be uploading more files every day.  I have over 150 files to load as soon as I change my packaging to match my blog and I'm working on new files as well.  I have have several new never seen files to get converted. 


DT Requirements!

1.  Design team term is from 10/31/11 - 4/30/12 (that's 6 months)  Make sure you can commit to 6 months. (If you would like to apply for 3 months. Please do so and let me know your apply for 3 months)

2.  Create 2 finished creations a month using my cutter files.  I ask for only 2 as I know life gets in the way and family comes first.  But if you would like to do more. I will allow you up to 4 files a month

3.  POSTING:  Post your creations with Store name, File number's and link to item in store in a blog post on: 


Your Blog:   ( You must have a blog ) 

Creative team blog.  (Copy your blog post and past it on CT blog -You will be given access if selected)

 Fan Page :  Copy the CT Blog post link and add it on Fan page wall with link. (CT Blog does not auto post so you need to add it. I can do this for you if you need help)


At least 2 or more other places  forums, Yahoo groups or Online Gallery's like: 2peas, Scarpbook.com , etc. (Using posting etiquette so you don't step on toes)  I can help you with this. 

Email me pictures of your finished creations and links where you posted ("SSSD" has the right to post your picture in store as example with you name watermarked on the picture so you get the credit. So make sure you have your water mark name and blog on it so you get credit) I can add this if you don't know how. 

4. Host one challenge  on your blog during your term on your blog with one of my files or gift code as the prize. (There will be a sign up for months so you can plan ahead)

5. Place other "SSSD" DT members , My store, CT blog and Fan page links on your blog side bar (this will help others find links easy and help you get to the store and other links easy.)  I will be posting all these on my blog as well so others have access to your blogs. 


I think that is about it for my requirements. Just create 2 or more items a month and do some posting and email me pictures and links.  Others can tell you.  I'm pretty easy to work for. Family comes first. So if you need time off, Just say so. I'm more then happy to give you the time you need. 


To Apply!

Email me the following at rsmobley85@gmail.com with: "SSSD DT Call" in the subject line.

Copy and Paste this in your email so its easy to fill out and you don't forget any thing. 

Your Name:

What you go by or ID: 

Your Blog address Link:

What cutter machines you have and prefer to cut with:

What file type you use:

What software do you cut with: (Make the cut, Scal, KNK, Other)

What do you call your scrapping style: (looking for all types)

Where do you post: (yahoo groups, Forums, Gallery's, other) Links if possible!

What do you make the most: (Layouts, Cards, Other projects)

DT Experience (Past and Current Links) But not required every one has to start some where!

A little about you and how long you have been scrapping , crafting experience and so forth. ( If selected you will need to provide a little info about you (No Picture) for the new DT announcement I will post). 

Email me 3 of your current favorite creations that show case the things you like to make. Must include some kind of cutter files.(Does NOT have to be mine, anyone's file is fine)  So I can see how you take a standard cutting file and decorate it and use it in your creations. 

(UPDATE: Call date extended as Scrapbook calls posted this late)
"SSSD" DT Call Ends 10/30 
"Scrappin with Sharon and Smokey Diecuts"

If you are selected you will be notified by email for conformation of joining team. 

 New Team will be announces on 10/31/11


I can't wait to see your submissions!  And if you have any questions for me.  Please ask.  

Thanks taking the time to read and apply!
Sharon and Smokey
Photobucket

No comments :