Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, September 23, 2011

Newest File "Precious Sleeping Baby" Giveaway!

 I designed my first file in at least 2 months, but I think its been longer then that. But any way, it was a little hard getting going, but it was a breeze after that.  Thanks to good old KNK studios.  I have been trying to learn MTC because of all the awesome new features.  But my comfort is KNK so its the easiest for me to design in for now.  But I do all my cutting from MTC.  My KNK and Cricut just cut so much better cutting from MTC.  Crazy Huh!  But its really awesome!

Any way.  My Newest file.  I designed for a super cute picture of my grandson.  He is sleeping on his belly and only a few months old. (Sorry, cant post picture per my daughter)  But I needed a cute paper piecing file to make my layout adorable. (I will be working on that this weekend).   So of course, I had to make one, LOL!    Here it is.

RM00156  "Precious Sleeping Baby!  (Not in store yet!)


This file has 3 layered title, 5 stars, 3 clouds, Happy Moon, and 3 layered frame. No small pieces.

I'm offering you all a chance to win this file before it hits the store.  You will get 2 chance to win this file. Which is available in File Types: AI, GSD, KNK, MTC 3.2.1, SVG and WPC. 


 You have from today 09/23/11 to 09/30/11 to enter.  Winner will be selected 10/01/11.  You will have one week to claim your file by 10/08/11.  Leave me a way to contact you or make sure you check back to see if you won. 

All you have to do is: Leave a comment for each thing below. Super easy. No jumping though hoops here. LOL! 

1.  Follow my blog (On the Right) .  Leave me a comment in this post saying your a new follower or old follower. 


2.  Like my Face book Fan page here.  Leave a comment in this post letting me know you did for your 2nd entry. 




That's it.  Really easy.  Good luck everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon 

Photobucket

13 comments :

sharonscraps said...

I'm a new follower!

sharonscraps@satx.rr.com

Kelly S said...

Super cute file, Sharon! I am already a follower.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

always a Follower Sharon :) So lovely to see you creating again! cheers, caz

Anna said...

Adorable file Sharon. I've been a follower for a while now. Don't you just love being a mamaw? Nothing like it. :)
Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Anna said...

And I've been a fan on Facebook for a while also.
Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Lynn C. - wordperfectqueen@yahoo.com said...

What a cute file, Sharon. So glad you are back to designing. I've missed your Halloween files.
I have been a follower on your blog since you started it. You have GREAT files and like you KNK GE is my comfort zone. It is sooo easy.
Sandy is writing the manual for MTC so once it gets out, it will be much easier for us to learn.
Thanks for the chance to win the file.

Lynn C. said...

I also liked your Facebook Page. Left a comment there too.

Luan said...

The file you have mde is awesome. I'm a follower and thanks for a chance to win.

louie@yahoo.com

Luan Rochefort

Tonya said...

I bet he's a cutie! I understand your daughters concern ... I have been a follower for a while! Cute file, but I do not do facebook. Sorry!

Sandy B said...

Love the file and I totally understand not showing the babys pic in it. I'm a follower!

Martha galvez said...

I a a new follower and really enjoy your store so far. TFS!!!
pattig161 at yahoo dot com

Martha galvez said...

I liked your FB page as well, TFS
pattig161 at yahoo dot com

Sharon said...

This Giveaway is now closed. A winner will be selected today. Watch for the post.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments.

Sharon