Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, September 29, 2011

My New Store is Up!


                                      My Store!

As you all know, I had taken some time off.  To see if I could get my love of crafting back.  Well, its still a struggle finding time. I haven't scrapped any thing yet. But did design 2 new files.  One is up for a give away. Last day to enter is tomorrow on that one.   The other will be up next week.  Maybe with a challenge posted.  I miss doing my Monthly challenges.  So think they just might show up here on my blog. What do y'all think about that.  Are you ready for some challenges?


After some long thinking and trying to decided what to do.  I have put my "Cutter File" store back up with a little pushing from my hubby to help bring a little income in to our house since his hours have been cut again.  After all, I have over 150 files sitting here.  And I still have people asking how to get them.  So I reopened or actually had to set up a new store yesterday.  I accidentally deleted my store so spent yesterday setting up a new one.

I only have 20 files loaded since last night.  And will be adding more every day.  But you will also find other things in my store.  Like, Handmade creations,  My Cards, Layouts, Projects,  Scrapping supplies, Cut vinyl decals.  All kinds of things.  You will be able to find them all in one place.  

You can get to my new store a few ways.  You can see a small ad window on the left Side bar, Just click on a pictures and it will take you to my store.   Or you can click on the link in the top of the home page. Just above the post, It will always be there so its easy to find.  Or you can click on the "My Store!" tab at the top. There is a link there to take you to the store.  Or, Just go here. LOL!

Creative Team Call!  I will be posting for a new Creative Team Call in the next week or so.  So be thinking about that.  If you like my files and think you would like to apply for my team.  Be watching for a new post.  You can check out my CT blog here and see some of the creations my past team has made using my files.

Well, I think I better get my thinking cap on. And get some files cut and prepages made. Since I won a free Scrap and Stamp retreat just a month away.  I need to get some things ready to make while I'm there. I'm really excited about this.  I have never been to a retreat before.  And this on is only an hour away. So that's even better.   Check out the one in Orlando, Florida here.   And Check out the North Carolina one here. 


Im off to take care of my little grandson, I hear him waking up from his morning nap.  

Thanks for stopping by!  
Sharon 


Photobucket

2 comments :

SugarGem said...

Congratulations sharon! I will share on fb for you. :)

Sharon said...

Thanks Lenae. I appreciate it.

Sharon