Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, September 10, 2011

MTC new Beta Version 4.0 with Node Editing!

Okay,  Sorry about 2nd blog post today.  But this has to be posted.

OMG!  MTC just posted the latest beta version MTC 4.0 with Node Edit and lots of other things fixed to make it run faster.

I just downloaded it and cant wait to try it out.  I'm so excited about this, I have been waiting for node edit.  As a File designer, I always remove as many nodes as possible so you get the best, fastest cuts.

Go to the MTC forum and you can down load the new 4.0 version there.  Make sure to thank Andy and Brian for all their hard work.

If you don't have MTC yet,  You can go to the MTC image on the left side of my blog and purchase it for only $58.36.  And I will send you 5 free files ( Your Choice) from my Picasa Web Album. And then do the upgrade.

 Remember,  All MTC upgrades are totally free from now on.  And MTC works with all kinds of machine.  Currently KNK, Pazzels, Gazelles, Black Cat Cougar and Lynx, USCutters MH/ laser point series, Craftwells Ecraft, Silhouette SD Includes Print and Cut, Craft Robo, Wishblade and others.   So Check it out.    

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon and Smokey

No comments :