Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Great Store for "Trims"

You all know, I love to post about great things I find and love.  Here is the newest one!

I was blog hopping today and seen this place for "Trims"  and wow, are her prices awesome!  The name of her Etsy store is: Frog Feathers



 Notice how much you get for such a low price.  Most are 3 yards.  That's 9 whole feet for just a few dollars.  And shipping is great to.  I know this is where I will be getting my trims from when I can.

So head on over and take a look. She has some really beautiful Flower trim and some beautiful laces. Even some Flowers for your layouts.

Reminder:  Check post below this one.  You have till Friday to enter to win my newest cutter file.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon


Photobucket

3 comments :

Georgie Horn said...

Thanks! I added them to my Etsy favorites. love it!

mel said...

love your blog and thank for the tip on trim

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Thanks for the tip on where to find great trim! I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog and check out the giveaway I'm having for a Dremel Saw Max!