Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Great Sale on Cutter files at Scrapbook Cutters

I seen this posted on one of the Yahoo groups this morning.  And thought I would pass it along.

You get 425 cutter files for only $17. 99 on sale now.  Normally $24.99   Click link below to see all the cute files included with this set.

This is the "I want them all set"  


These files come in AI, GSD, WPC & SVG.

I'm am not affiliated with this store, just wanted to pass on a great sale with some really cute files. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

Cherbear said...

Thanks for sharing the sale.