Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, September 18, 2011

Go Check out "American Crafts Blog Hop"

So what are y'all doing today?  I'm doing the American Crafts Blog hop.

It runs for a few more days (Sept 21) so you all have time to get in on the fun.  So run over and check it out.
http://americancrafts.typepad.com/studio/2011/09/american-crafts-blog-hop.html

They are showcasing these 5 beautiful lines.  I just love them all.  The winner of the hop gets to pick 2 of these.

Amy Tangerine  ( I love this one for the muted colors, perfect for boy pages)
Amytangerine

Day Dreams ( Oh, the little owls are so cute. My friend Kristal "KAndrew" would love this one for the Owls)

Daydreams


Garden Cafe  (This is another favorite of mine. These would work great for my garden pictures)

Gardencafe

HollyDay ( This one is really cute as well for Christmas)

Hollyday

Night Fall  ( I think this is my absolute favorite. I just love all the Halloween and Fall colors)

Nightfall


I love the all but I think my favorites are Amy Tangerine for the muted colors perfect for boy pages and Night Fall because you can never have enough Halloween scrap supplies. I love Halloween. LOL!

No affiliation just posting about products I love. And giving others a chance to win some great products.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :