Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, August 8, 2011

"Hibiscus" Layout

This is a layout I did and submitted to "Ginger Scraps Street" Ezing.  I did this layout back in May and couldn't post it till July. And totally forgot to post it. So here it is.

The round Fancy Mat is one of my files RM00147.  You can purchase that set of  fancy mats here.  Or by clicking on the tab up top to Visit my Store.


These are pictures of my "Hibiscus" bushes I took 2 years ago.  We had a bad frost the past 2 years.  And I lost all but 3 of the 8 bushes we planted.  They are now coming back this year.  And doing good.  One just had a beautiful yellow flower with a red throat.  I didn't get a picture of it because by the time I seen it on the side of the house.  It was on its way out. So I'm on the look out now for a new flower.  I will have to do a better job of protecting these beauties this year.  You would think in lower Central Florida, we wouldn't have to worry about bad frost.  But we do.  The past 2 years have been bad.  So I'm stocking up on old blankets to  use this coming year. 



If you would like to read the July Issue of the "Ginger Street Scrap" Ezing. Here is the link.  My layout is on page 28.  


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon 



1 comment :

Jasmine said...

Beautiful flowers...and GREAT layout! Congrats on being in Gingerscraps!
Jazz
A {Little} Dab of Glue