Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Victorian Frames File Winner!

OMG!  I'm so sorry!  I forgot to pick the winner last night.   We are on vacation, what my hubby calles a "Staycation" because we are staying home,  but acting like tourist in our own state.  Starting tomorrow.

We spent Saturday, working out side, cleaning up dead brush, moving old wood to burn it.  Changing some things around that work better in their new location, cleaned the pool then jumped in.  Today, we cleaned the sheds so we can get all the stuff in there that goes in there. We must clean that dang shed every other month. LOL!

Headed to the beach tomorrow and traveling the state a few days this week scouting out campgrounds for our Aug and Sept vacations.   So I will check in when I can.  And post some pictures.

Okay, on to the Victorian Frame winner.  Random org selected number 8.



So our winner is: Crotnem


Since you left me your email.  I will email you the file,  So check your email. 

Thanks for all the comments. 
Sharon 


No comments :