Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Victorian Flourish Frames 1 RM00155 (Win this File)


This is a totally new file I have designed to be used on your cards and your layouts. 

This file comes with File Types: AI, GSD, KNK, MTC, SVG & WPC 


I added this file to my Store front for purchase.  Store front is a located on the Left Side bar or Purchase my files Tab above.  I'm slowing changing packaging and adding new files. So check back often.

I designed these files to be used for your cards or as mats or frames for you Layouts.  I test cut these at 6x6 inches.  And they cut perfect on my Cricut Expression using Make the Cut.  

File includes 3 frames.  One Oval frame with Swirls and flourishes,  One Square frame with Lattice and stain glass window frame.  Last one has a flourish Vine and is also square. 

If you would like a chance to win this file.  I will pick one person  some time on Saturday July 23 via random org to win this file. 

Rules: 

1.  Must be a "FOLLOWER" of my blog 
2.  Must "LIKE" My Fan page
3.  Must "Leave Comment"  on this post.

I will pick one winner on July 23 via Random.org and Winner will be posted.  You need to check back to see if your the winner.  

You will have one week from date winner posted to claim your file. 

Hope you enjoy the new frames. I just love them and you will be seeing some creations on the 

Oh! How do you like the new look of the CT blog.  I love it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

11 comments :

Kelly S said...

Those frames are gorgeous, Sharon! I am already a follower. I can't "like" your fan page as I don't use Facebook.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Anna said...

I'm a long time follower and fan on Facebook. Thanks for the chance to win those awesome frames.

scrappingdragon said...

wow love your new files thanks 4 the chance 2 win

Kim said...

Hi Sharon, love the frames. They are awesome. Thank you for sharing your awesome files with us.

MichelleMyBelle said...

love these new frames Sharon. Lots of possibilities.

Lynn C. said...

Sharon,
Great files as usual. I love the oval one best as it looks more Victorian. You are an amazing designer. Keep up the good work.

Jill said...

I love, love, love these frames- You have outdone yourself this time!

crotnem said...

Such pretty frames. Would love to win them! email me @
crotnem@gmail.com

Janet said...

Sharon as always your files are so beautiful. I have been a follower for a long time. I thought the pictures of Smokey in your room were so cute. I have several cats and they want to be into everything. I've now got you on FB too. Thank you for the opportunity to win these files. Janet
janetjohnson523@yahoo.com

sharonscraps said...

Beautiful files! You are so creative!

Cathie in UT said...

Thank you for the chance to possiblely win the files. They are very beautiful could be used so many different ways.
Of course I am a follwer