Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, July 8, 2011

Busy Week! Flowers Swap Done!

I have been working this week on getting all my flowers done for the Flower Swap at the Flying Unicorn forum.

I cant remember if I posted my first 2 batches or not.  So I will post them with the rest.  If your in the flower swap.  Here are the flowers you will get from me.

Paper Flower Group 1

These Flowers are cut from my Flower Blossoms file RM00143.  I Inked all the edges and layered with hot clue so they will not flatten in your scrapbooks.  The leaves are from the same file.  I used the score pal to give the leaves spines.  And sprayed with shimmer mist. (Distress ink and pearl ex)


Paper Flowers Group 2 (Christmas Poinsettia)
These were cut from my file 3D Poinsettia and Tag RM00107 I cut these out of dark red cardstock, ran the the cuttle bug embossing folder, and sprayed with White shimmer mist.

Ribbon Flowers Group1

I used several shades of browns for this group. I like these, I might have to make more as I didn't make mine. Only the 12 for this group.

Ribbon Flowers Group 2

These are move of a Christmas collection,  Reds, Golds and Blue and Silvers.

Fabric Flowers Group 1


I made 12 of each group.  I didn't make mine, just to get these done. Wow, it was some work to make 60 flowers. In so many different kinds.  But I think they turned out really pretty and perfect for Scrapbook pages and projects.  I can't wait to see some of these in use.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

6 comments :

Heather said...

Those are some gorgeous flowers!!
Hugs
heather

Heather said...

I am not a big user of Facebook..but how could I not go and vote for your grandson!! Too cute!
hugs

Sharon said...

Thanks Heather.

I was honored my daughter let me post that of my grand son. So Im loving it as well. LOL. He is now 5 months old.

Sharon

MichelleMyBelle said...

Sharon, these turned out gorgeous. Whoever gets these are going to love them.

kashagray5 said...

Sharon, your flowers turned out fabulous!!! I'm glad I'm on your swap list!!

Brenda said...

oh I wish I were in your swap...These flowers are GORGEOUS. Great job on all of them.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my creations here