Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, June 27, 2011

Where to buy my files?

I have had several people ask me where to get my files after the end of the month as Im leaving VDBC. 

I have added a new paypal store front button to my blog. (Left side under "About Me") Where you can purchase all my files.  And just so you know. My prices are at a  lower price now that I'm selling them on my own.

I changing all my store packaging, redoing the pictures and changed the image on my TOU's  so they all match my blog header.  Im slowing going to be adding all 157 files I currently have, and several, I have never added to the store.  And any new ones I may make.  So be watching for updates soon.

If you need one of my files before I get it loaded as im working with most recent files first. Just shoot me a emaill or leave me a comment with file number, and I will get it added to the store ASAP. 

I have asked 3 of my Creative Team members Lenae, Marie (new blog link) and Michelle to stay on as my CT members and they were super happy to stay on.  You will continue to see their creations on my CT blog here.  

When your on the CT blog, if you look at the labels on the right.  You will see the files are listed by File number.  So if your looking to see what you can create with that file for inspiration.  Just click the file number and read all the post under the number.  The CT members have done a wonderful job working with my files.

If you have any questions or issues with the paypal store font. Just ask.  You can email me at rsmobley85@gmail.com.


Sharon

No comments :