Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thank you Google for Great Customer Service!

Okay, now that I have my Gmail email, Blogger, Android phone, and Picasa back.    I had to go in and change my Firefox Thunderbird with the new passwords as well so it can forward my email from Gmail.  So make sure you go in and change that as well.

Wow, now that I got my mail.  I can see a lot of Delivery Status emails.   Thank goodness Google was on top of this and shut every thing down before there was a big mess and we lost every thing.

If you happened to get a email from me regarding getting a new laptop.  Dont open it,  Its part of that mess.

Hope you all have a wonderful day,  And celebrate the fathers in your life.

Im going to be a crafting fool this next week.   so be looking for new creations to hit the blog.

Sharon

No comments :