Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Slow Posting week

So sorry every one.  

It's been a slow posting week for me.  I have had a cold since last Sunday,  and it dont seem to be getting any better yet. 

My AC in my mobile home blew up on Tuesday so its been hot and miserable to say the least with a cold and the heat here in Florida.   I went and got a window AC from my brothers garage and my Neighbor let us borrow one he has for Hurricane use.  So I actually got a good night sleep last night,  but now the sinus pressure is a real bear, ya know.

So im hoping to feel better next week, so I can get back to crafting.  Im also working on changing several things. 

So be watching for new annoucments in the next few weeks. 

Have a great day,
Sharon


No comments :