Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reveal Day! "Enchanting Creations Magazine"

Woo Hoo!

Today is the day.  To reveal the brand new. First time ever Online Magazine for the Flying Unicorn Forum.
The name of our new magazine is "Enchanting Creations" .   


You can also get to the magazine, by going to the forum and clicking on the "Magazine" tab at the top.  Or by going to the Facebook Fan page


Make sure you take a look at the magazine, and see all the wonderful Creations, Tips and Tutorials in this magazine and look for the Giveaway as well. 

Sharon 


2 comments :

Lynn C. said...

Sharon,
Congratulations on the magazine articles. I loved your layouts.
I am going to miss you at VDBC. I loved all of your files. It is difficult to find good design/file makers so I went over and got all the files I wanted of yours. I love the flowers.
Hopefully you won't be a stranger to the digests. Although I follow your blog, I will still miss you at Chris's.

Sharon said...

Lynn,

Your so sweet, I seen your order for several of my files. Thank you so much.

I am working on a new plan for my files. And hope to have it up and running by July 1. So stay tuned.

Sharon