Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, June 17, 2011

Only 2 more Days!

For what you may ask.  Well,  Only 2 more days till the first ever Flying Unicorn Online Magazine comes out.

There will be a tab on the forum to access the magazine.  And there is a new Face book page (Picture to be revealed with magazine)  So be watching for links to show up this weekend.

Also, make sure to check out all the challenges we are running on the Flying Unicorn Forum.  I'm hosting the Flower Power challenge this month  and it ends June 30 so you still have time to play along.

Here is the link to the challenges in the forum.  Just enter your creation for a chance to win some awesome scrapping supplies.

I haven't been able to get in my crafting room since last week.  And I'm so itching to scrap some thing.  Looks like next week will be a busy scrapping week if my new AC gets put in this week.  And I get all my paper dried out.  Wow, what the Florida humidity will do to your crafting paper.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :