Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm a Featured Blogger! On "GettingCricky"

How exciting is this.   Im a featured blogger on  "GettingCricky" with K Andrew blog. 

Its such an honor to have a friend like Kristal that wants to feature my blog.  She is posting a creation created by one of my super talented CT members.  "MichelleMyBelles Creations"

If you would like the free file Michelle used to make this super cut project. Head on over to Kristals blog to pick it up.  The file comes with 4 layers.  All nest together or you can use each one for a frame or a card. Your choice.  And the letters in the frame cut out of the frame.   So no piecing little letters.

I hope you enjoy the file and become a follower of my blog.  And dont forget to leave Kristal some love and check out her new stamp like, its just adorable.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon and Smokey.





7 comments :

Ycats said...

congrats and thankyou!

patchworkhen said...

Tank you for sharing!

blessings, patchworkhen

Ginger (Games) said...

Congrats! Thanks for sharing too!

Kathy said...

Hi Sharon, I'm just came over from Kristal's blog. I love cool idea. Thanks for sharing. If you get a minute I would love for you to check out my blog, and maybe become a follower. I am a new follower. Love your blog.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Charlotte Cornett said...

great job! thanks for sharing with us! Charlotte

scrapperbecka said...

Hi Sharon
I loved your project today. TFS
Becka
Getting Cricky DTM

Kelly S said...

Congratulations on being Kristal's first featured blogger. I'm already a follower of your wonderful blog. Thanks for the freebie.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com